Command line editing is provided by GNU Readline which makes it one of the nicer Lisps to use interactively - you can auto-complete function and file names with tab, use up arrow to get previous commands and it does parenthesis-matching.
Cross-platform preemptive multiprocessing is in alpha.
Source code repository: https://gitlab.com/gnu-clisp/clisp
Local CLISP links
- CLISP-Shell - A description of how to make CLISP work as a Unix shell.
- CLORB - CLORB is a CORBA ORB that implements the OMG Lisp Language Mapping for CORBA
- CloserLookAtCharacters - Characters are not their codes -- Encodings and external format in Common Lisp
- Garnet - Garnet is a user interface development environment and Graphics Toolkit for Common Lisp and
- Langband - Langband is a rewrite of the popular roguelike role-playing Game Angband
- Le Sursis - Le Sursis is a Web tool for writing CGI scripts
- TutorialClispDebugger - Small Clisp Debugger Tutorial