- cl-magic-cad - cl-magic-cad is a set of tools to generate files in Calma GDS-II and MAGIC VLSI CAD design programs
- cl-mill - CL-MILL is a CNC milling application generating G-Code, built in Common Lisp
- cl-stirling-engine - Second-order Stirling Engine analysis program
- ICanCAD - ICanCAD is a CAD application for analog and mixed-signal (analog and digital signals on the same chip) electronics circuit design
- lodematron - lodematron parses md2, 3ds and lwo (pre LightWave 6) 3d object mesh file format files
- sb-dxf - sb-dxf generates AutoCad dxf CAD vector image files
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software.