- RECURSIVE FUNCTIONS OF SYMBOLIC EXPRESSIONS AND THEIR COMPUTATION BY MACHINE (Part I) by John McCarthy
- (On Lisp) by Paul Graham. Check it in other formats: PDF (with TeX sources).
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs 2nd Edition (SICP) by Abelson and Sussman
- Common Lisp: A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic Computation by David S. Touretzky
- Common Lisp: An Interactive Approach by Stuart C. Shapiro.
- Successful Lisp: How to Understand and Use Common Lisp by David B. Lamkins
- Practical Common Lisp by Peter Seibel
- "PAIP", Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp by Peter Norvig
- The Common Lisp Object System MetaObject Protocol
- LISP 1.5 Programmer's Manual by McCarthy et al
- LISP 1.5 Primer by Clark Weissman
- Common Lisp, the Language, 2nd ed by Guy Steele et al
- Common Lisp Interface Manager CLIM II Specification by McKay, York, et al
- Loving Lisp - the Savy Programmer's Secret Weapon by Mark Watson
- Patterns of Software by Richard Gabriel
- Performance and Evaluation of Lisp Systems by Richard Gabriel
- PCLOS Reference Manual by Andreas Paepcke
- Interpreting LISP by Gary D. Knott
- The Programming Language LISP: Its Operation and Applications Berkeley and Bobrow, editors
- Lisp Web Tales: A book about lisp web development by pavelpenev
Offline books with web pages:
- ANSI Common Lisp by Paul Graham
- Lisp in Small Pieces by Christian Queinnec
- Lisp, 3rd ed by Patrick H. Winston and Berthold K. P. Horn
- Object-Oriented Common LISP [broken link] by Stephen Slade [BROKEN, but available via wayback machine]
- Common LISP Modules. Artificial Intelligence in the Era of Neural Networks and Chaos Theory by Mark Watson.
- Let Over Lambda by Doug Hoyte.
- Land of Lisp by Conrad Barski.
- Lisp in the Wild: Deploy Common Lisp Apps with Confidence by Wimpie Nortje.
- Professional Automated Trading Theory and Practice by Eugene A. Durenard (Algorithms and examples in Common Lisp)
- Computer Aided Financial Analysis (Algorithms and examples in Common Lisp) by Ross M. Miller
Other interesting things:
- XP. A Common Lisp Pretty Printing System explains how to write better PRINT-OBJECT functions
See also topic AI for a list of AI lisp books.
Lisp books pages on cliki (topic "book"):
- AMOP - AMOP is an acronym used in reference to the book The Art of the Metaobject Protocol, by Gregor Kiczales, and which was published by MIT Press, 1991
- CLPfAI - Common Lisp Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- CLtL2 - "Common Lisp the Language, 2nd ed" is a book by Guy Steele that describes the state of Common Lisp as it was partway through the ANSI process
- Common Lisp Recipes - "Common Lisp Recipes" is a book by Edi Weitz, published by Apress in 2016
- DAYDREAMER - A goal-based agent that models daydreaming, emotions, planning, and serendipity
- EMI - EMI (Experiments in Musical Intelligence) is David Cope's project to develop systems which are capable of automatic analysis and resynthesis of musical styles
- Keene - Common abbreviation for the book "Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp: A Programmer's Guide to CLOS" by Sonya E Keene
- Land of Lisp - Land of Lisp, written by Conrad Barski, is a Lisp book that teaches the language through examples of programming games
- Lisp Web Tales - Lisp Web Tales is a book about web development in common lisp, written by pavelpenev
- On Lisp - by Paul Graham
- PAIP - Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp
- Practical Common Lisp - "Practical Common Lisp", an introduction to Common Lisp by Peter Seibel, available on the web at http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/ and also in dead-tree form from Apress
- SICP - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs