- Clouseau - "Clouseau" is the name of McCLIM's inspector application, which helps with debugging
- common-db - common-db is a programmable debugging substrate, mostly geared to driving target devices by establishing control via on-chip debugging machinery through a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) external port
- decaf - Decaf is an Java debugger GUI written in Lisp using CLIM
- Firephp - Firephp is implementation of firephp protocol for Common Lisp
- gtfl - GTFL is a graphical terminal for Common Lisp
- journal - A library for logging, tracing, testing and persistence
- Lint - What should a CL lint-like tool look for?
- PREPL - prepl is a REPL implementation, also known as a Lisp listener
- pretty-function - pretty-function provides an API for making individual functions pprint differently when written to an output stream
- swank-client - Common Lisp implementation of a Slime / Swank client
- trivial-backtrace - Trivial backtrace is a simple platform independent interface for generating a backtrace
- TutorialClispDebugger - Small Clisp Debugger Tutorial
- TutorialDebuggingDeadLock - Debugging a dead-lock in a program using bordeaux-threads in ccl
Advice and tools for debugging Lisp code.