- Clouseau - The McCLIM Inspector, which helps with debugging
- Firephp - Firephp is implementation of firephp protocol for Common Lisp
- gtfl - GTFL is a graphical terminal for Common Lisp
- Lint - What should a CL lint-like tool look for?
- PREPL - prepl is a REPL implementation, also known as a Lisp listener
- pretty-function - pretty-function provides an API for making individual functions pprint differently when written to an output stream
- trivial-backtrace - Trivial backtrace is a simple platform independent interface for generating a backtrace
- TutorialClispDebugger - Small Clisp Debugger Tutorial
Advice and tools for debugging Lisp code.