- common-lisp-controller - A system for installing Common Lisp libraries and source on Debian, Fedora, Gentoo and Ubuntu Linux systems
- fare-scripts - fare-scripts is a collection of scripts written by Fare Rideau
- lh-usb - lh-usb is a set of bindings for the Linux usbfs interface for writing usb device drivers from user-space Lisp code
- Linux VLM workarounds - Linux VLM workarounds
- linux-packaging - ASDF-extension to generate Linux packages
- resolver - A UFFI interface to Linux's libresolv library (see resolver(3))
- rpm - rpm is a library that allows you to manipulate RPM packages from CL
Linux is a widely popular Unix kernel. Several Common Lisp Implementations run on Linux, including ABCL, CCL, CLISP, CMUCL, GCL, SBCL, ECL, emacs-cl, OpenMCL, PopLog, Sacla and others.