Some already have pages on the CLiki
- arnesi - arnesi is a collection of utilities written by Marco Baringer
- asd-generator - Automatic directory scanner/generator for .asd project files
- asdf binary locations - This ASDF-Extension below shows one good way to specify the binary locations used ASDF systems
- asdf-dependency-grovel - asdf-dependency-grovel makes it possible to generate components with dependencies from serial asdf system definitions
- asdf-flv - ASDF-FLV provides support for file-local variables through ASDF
- asdf-packaging-tools - ASDF based utilities for development
- asdf-upgrade - This is a start at an ASDF-extension to upgrade
- asdf-world - Small ASDF-Extension that aims to provide version controllable registries ("worlds") by Ravenpack, Gabor Melis
- cl-autorepo - A simple lisp library to ease inclusion of non-Quicklisp libraries from repositories
- CL-RCFiles - This very small Common Lisp library provides a way to add initialization files
- linux-packaging - ASDF-extension to generate Linux packages
Some don't (yet)
- ASDF Addendum This file adds three operations to ASDF standard repertoire: pack-op, tag-op and stat-op. The first one creates a tar/zip archive of the files in a system. The second one creates a tag file (Emacs or Vi compatible). The last one, stat-op, gives some statistics on the system files.
This page probably belongs mostly to development.