See also the Performance page which references various performance related papers.
- Wanna see some floating point code that runs in CMUCL as fast as in C? from Martin Cracauer's pages (examples were dated as 2001 on the moment of creating this link).
- Revived and renewed The Great Computer Language Shootout: a comparison of many language implementations, including cmucl, on 25 benchmarks. (Doug Bagley's original language shootout is unavailable.)
- Benchmarking Suites including those by Gabriel, Fateman and Acuff, can be used to compare different implementations.
- Ken Anderson's performance page.
- the article Benchmarking Implementations of Functional Languages with Pseudoknot, a Float-Intensive Benchmark.
- Information on benchmarking GCC.
CLiki pages with topic 'benchmark':
- boinkmarks - Benchmarks of the current & of old versions of SBCL
- cl-bench - cl-bench is a benchmarking toolkit produced by Eric Mardsen
- Odd Benchmarks - A simple benchmark where one tries to set a value in a CLOS-object and in a hash-table, compares how much time this takes
- Performance Benchmarks - Here are the results of several performance benchmarking tests run on ten different Common Lisp implementations running on a MacBook Pro, a dual P4 3.0 GHz, a P3 1.1 GHz, a G3 400 MHz and an UltrasparcIIe 500 MHz
- Performance Benchmarks2 - Here are the results of several performance benchmarking tests run on seven different Common Lisp implementations running on a P3 1.1 GHz, an UltraSPARCIIe 500 MHz and a dual G5 2.5 GHz