See also the Performance page which references various performance related papers.
- Wanna see some floating point code that runs in CMUCL as fast as in C? from Martin Cracauer's pages (examples were dated as 2001 on the moment of creating this link).
- Performance Benchmarks: the results of some performance benchmarking tests run on a number of different Common Lisp implementations.
- Performance Benchmarks2: the results of some performance benchmarking tests run on a number of different Common Lisp implementations.
- Odd Benchmarks: A simple benchmark where one tries to set a value in a CLOS-object and in a hash-table, compares how much time this takes.
- Revived and renewed The Great Computer Language Shootout: a comparison of many language implementations, including cmucl, on 25 benchmarks. (Doug Bagley's original language shootout is unavailable.)
- Benchmarking Suites including those by Gabriel, Fateman and Acuff, can be used to compare different implementations.
- Ken Anderson's performance page.
- the article Benchmarking Implementations of Functional Languages with Pseudoknot, a Float-Intensive Benchmark.
- Information on benchmarking GCC.
- Comparison benchmarks between CMUCL and SBCL over time.
CLiki pages with topic 'benchmark':