- Apply-argv - Apply-argv is a lightweight command-line options parser library
- Clon - A task scheduler library much like cron for lisp that is implemented as a shallow layer on top of SBCL timers
- qitab - qitab is a collection of free software Lisp libraries originally published by ITA Software
- unix-options - unix-options is a library for processing Unix-style command-line arguments
- unix-opts - This is a minimalistic parser of command line options
command-line options parser
Here is a list of command-line options parsing libraries. Those libraries are useful for creating standalone Lisp programs.