- cl-perec - cl-perec is a CLOS ORM based on cl-rdbms
- CLSQL - CLSQL is a Database interface that can access a number of different SQL database engines
- CLSQL-ORM - CLSQL-ORM is an library to generate clsql view-classes from existing databases, by introspecting on the "information_schema" of the running database
- Mito - An ORM for Common Lisp with migrations, relationships and PostgreSQL support
- Submarine - Submarine is a Common Lisp library that's somewhere between a PostgreSQL library and an object persistence system
- YstokSQL - YstokSQL is a Common Lisp library for interfacing relational Database via ODBC
ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) is a way to persist CLOS objects in relational (SQL) databases.