- chipz - Chipz is a decompression library for decompressing DEFLATE (RFC 1951) data such as ZLIB (RFC 1950), GZIP (RFC 1952), as well as bzip2
- cl-bzip2 - cl-bzip2 provides CFFI bindings for libbzip2, the bzip2 compression/decompression library
- cl-z - cl-z is a set of CFFI bindings to the zlib compression library
- gzip-stream - gzip-stream is a simple wrapper around salza which gives CL users gzip compression and decompression in the form of streams (gzip-input-stream and gzip-output-stream)
- hu.dwim.zlib - hu.dwim.zlib is a set of CFFI bindings to the zlib compression library
- Salza - If you're writing new code, you probably want to check out Salza2, which is a from-scratch reimplementation, and is much faster and simpler (and maintained).
- Salza2 - Salza2 is a native Common Lisp compression library for creating data in the DEFLATE, ZLIB, or GZIP compression formats
- thnappy - thnappy is a set of CFFI bindings to Google's snappy compression library
- ZIP - ZIP is a Common Lisp compression library that reads and writes Zip files, using Salza2 for compression
- zlib - ZLIB is a compression format described by RFC1950
Data compression in Common Lisp.