Project Page: https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-smtp/
See also Franz's imap which has an SMTP client.
- Fix rfc2045-q-encode-string for ascii character strings and longer than 74 characters, make newline on next space in string
- add new test
- Fix error with single line with 1 dot
- Thanks Francesco Bracchi for the bug report and patch
- Add more tests for handle single line dot in mask-dot and in rfc2045-q-encode-string-to-stream
- Add optional argument CATCH-ERRORS to run-tests, default is T
- Add patch for converted username and password to base64 string,
- ignore default wrap columns 80, so that no newline is inserted.
- Thanks Helmut G. Enders for the bug report and patch
- Rewrite base64-encode-file in attachments.lisp, fixed wrap at column
- and add #\Return#\Newline after each column, ignore keyword buffer-size.
- Fixed string-to-base64-string allegro part in cl-smtp.lisp (wrap-at-column nil).
- Fixed finish-smtp-mail in cl-smtp, not use fresh-line on stream, send #\Return#\Newline.
- Add test for base64-encode-file.
- Rewrite encoding functions, now it is possible to use non ascii characters in header values and in attachment filenames.
- New keyword argument external-format (default :utf-8).
- New class attachment, with slots attachment-name and attachment-mime-type, and a constructor function make-attachment.