Current maintainer: David Lichteblau
Download (tarball): Yes, see below
Download (git clone): git://repo.or.cz/closure-html.git (gitweb)
This project is asdf-installable (release tarball) and available in clbuild (git version).
Project An HTML parser written in Common Lisp.
- Supports HTML 4 and understands malformed HTML.
- Serialization implemented using an event API called HAX, inspired by SAX.
- Can be used with XML representations designed for cxml
In-memory representations that can be used with Closure HTML:
- Lisp lists in "LHTML" format
- Closure's internal PT structures
- any representation supported by its sister project cxml, including DOM Core and STP
Relation to Closure XMLchtml is an error-correcting HTML 4 parser; cxml an XML parser
chtml is short for Closure HTML, in reference to the Closure web browser it was originally written for.
Note that the Closure web browser is not related to the Clozure implementation of Common Lisp and works on various Common Lisp implementations.