Info Project name: cxml, Closure XML
Current maintainer: David Lichteblau
Download (tarball): Yes, see below
Download (git clone): git://repo.or.cz/cxml.git (gitweb)
This project is asdf-installable (release tarball) and available in clbuild (git version).
Project An XML parser written in Common Lisp.
- Namespace-aware, validating XML 1.0 parser
- Two parser interfaces are offered, one SAX-like, the other similar to StAX.
- Implementation of W3C DOM included
In-memory representations that can be used with cxml:
- DOM Level 2 Core (included with cxml)
- Lisp lists in the xmls format, included as example code with cxml
- cxml-stp, an alternative to DOM (add-on installation)
Relation to Closure HTMLcxml itself parses well-formed XML only. To parse HTML, use closure-html.
cxml is short for Closure XML, in reference to the Closure web browser it was originally written for.
Note that the Closure web browser is not related to the Clozure implementation of Common Lisp and works on various Common Lisp implementations.