Specialized libraries or website dedicated APIs should be listed in Web and not here. Frameworks considered deprecated (without any support or updates for a while and consequently out of date) should not be referred to here (or in a separate table).
PS : Data on this page may not be up to date, please refer to the date of the last edition especially regarding the "Last update" of each framework.
|Name||Documentation||Author||Last update||Maturity||HTML||XML||CSS||XHTML||AJAX||RSS||Cookies||SSL||OpenID||Sessions vs Continuations||Database abstraction||GUI or conception tools||REPL*||Dependencies*||Compatible implementations*||License||Price||Performances benchmarks||Websites using it|
(def special-variable *performance-application* (make-instance 'standard-application :path-prefix "/performance/"))
|dwim.hu and other commercial projects|
|SymbolicWeb||Very little||Lars Rune Nøstdal||Autumn 2008||Beta||Yes, and "Comet"||No||No||Yes||No||Sessions; history is done using a client side URL hash||No||No, but 100% transparent templating is possible via the ID attribute; use any WYSIWYG editor||Yes (server side; in Slime via the Comet channel)||Clojure||AGPL with a GPL linking exception||Free|
|Core Server||Almost Complete (
||Evrim Ulu firstname.lastname@example.org, Aycan Irican email@example.com||Fall 2008||Stable||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||via Apache/Lighttp||No||Yes/Arnesi CPS||Yes/Prevalence,defclass+ preserving relations||SBCL Only||GPLv3|
- REPL: does the Framework allow self-editing ? If yes does it provide syntax-highlighting and debug functionalities ?
- Dependencies: which non-base packages does it require ?
- Implementations: does it require a specific version of Lisp ? You can also check the comparison of the Free Common Lisp implementations
- CLiki internal sources AJAX / Web / ...
- RSS limited to this page only
- Concept from WikiMatrix
- programming tips