The main goal for lisp-unit was to make it simple to use. The advantages of lisp-unit are:
- Written in portable Common Lisp.
- Loadable as a single file.
- Loadable with ASDF or QuickLisp.
- Simple to define and run tests.
- Redefine functions and macros without reloading tests.
- Test return values, printed output, macro expansions, and conditions.
- Fine grained control over the testing output.
- Store all test results in a database object that can be examined
- Groups tests by package for modularity.
- Group tests using tags
Features in Version 0.9.3
A comprehensive test results database has been implemented for Version 0.9.3.
run-tags return the test results database object. Two new functions have been added for examining the results,