- cl-lex - cl-lex is a set of Common Lisp macros for generating lexical analyzers automatically
- DEFLEXER - The LEXER package implements a lexical-analyzer-generator called DEFLEXER, which is built on top of both REGEX and CLAWK
- graylex - graylex offers a means to do string operations on input streams without slurping all input at once by using Common Lisp Gray Streams, fixed-sized and flexible buffers
- token-stream - Lexer class for cl-stream
- Zebu - A Tool for Specifying Reversible LALR(1) Parsers
The LEXER Package
The lexer package is a tokenizer for Common Lisp that makes heavy use of the re package.
License: Apache 2