- asdf - ASDF (Another System Definition Facility) is an extensible build facility for Common Lisp software
- ASDlite - ASDlite is a light-weight version of ASDF, a popular build facility for Common Lisp
- evol - evol - entrenched virtues of lisp (love reversed) aims to be a compatible and full-fledged replacement for the GNU autotools stack targeted at coping with the autotools' shortcomings while not repeating the mistakes made and still being made at comparable build tool projects
- faslpath - Faslpath is a build tool that relies on package naming conventions to automatically resolve dependencies between files, eliminating the need to have a separate system definition/make file
- poiu - poiu is an asdf extension that builds in parallel
- XCVB - XCVB, an eXtensible Component Verifier and Builder for Lisp is an attempt to replace asdf
Build/make systems. See also development.