This is the first version of TypeL, and it is very primitive. These features are implemented:
- Polymorphic type inference.
- TypeL is a Lisp-1.
- Arithmetic, boolean and list operations.
Features that will be implemented in feature releases:
- Algebraic types and pattern matching.
- Detailed error reporting.
- Code optimization based on type information and static analysis.
TypeL is licensed under the terms of the MIT license since version 0.2.
You can get TypeL at https://github.com/monoid/TypeL