Source code: http://github.com/archimag/restas
- Based on Hunchentoot
- Uses cl-routes for mapping URL (without MVC)
- Supports the reuse of web applications as plug-ins
- Pure lisp daemonization with SBCL on GNU/Linux without of GNU Screen or detachtty (tested on Gentoo and Debian)
Very simple examples
Screencast Hello World
Currently available restas-plugins
- restas-directory-publisher - plugin for publish directories with optional support AutoIndex and execute CGI-scripts
- restas-planet - plugin for aggregate and publish news feeds
- restas-wiki - simple wiki engine, based on Dokuwiki markup
- restas-colorize - pastebin plugin
For Gentoo-users is available of fork gentoo-lisp-overlay, which contains ebuild-files for RESTAS and some plugins: http://github.com/archimag/archimag-lisp-overlay
A very brief assessment of all web frameworks listed in cliki was carried out in September 2010. This assessment comprised: check websites, download source if available, attempt to compile, review documentation.
The review found that RESTAS was under active development. Documentation was mainly in Russian.
Evaluation, 20140602The latest commit to the code repository dates back 7 months.
The documentation is out to date, by an author's own statement .