David Douthitt is a Person
, and a UNIX system administrator.. His interests include:
- Computer languages, including: Ruby, FORTH, LISP, Smalltalk, C, Eiffel...
- Foreign languages, including French, Spanish, and Russian...
- UNIX security
- Internetworking between UNIX and... that other OS.... any other OS...
- UNIX and Linux
I have the following experience:
- Linux - since Linux 1.99
- Eight plus years of UNIX - including HP-UX, Unixware, and BSD
- Perl, Forth, ksh, C, and Ruby
- UNIX Security tools - tripwire, samhain, nessus, portsentry
- UNIX Monitoring tools - SEC, PCP, Nagios, Cacti
I am certified LPIC Level 1, Linux+, and RHCT.
Who am I really? I'm a conservative (plain) Mennonite, father to five - and available for hire.