- Basic 6502 disassembly
- Support for symbolic disassembly, including auto-generated labels, screen and high-bit ASCII text, and hex data dump sections.
- Code to deal with NIB binary disk images, extracting the de-nibblized data sectors.
- Code to deal with normalized Apple DOS 3.3 or ProDOS disk images, extracting various files from the DOS images.
- Code to de-tokenize binary format AppleSoft BASIC programs.
- Basic support to read Prodos images in DiskCopy 4.2 format
- Beginnings of a Lisp-syntax 6502 assembly language.
- Code to deal with non-standard format of Infocom games for the Apple II.
- Code to disassemble ZIL-language Infocom adventures.
- Example code using the disasm6502-oo code to disassemble the Super Saltine Transcopy program
Topics: embedded machine code