- Running SPARQL queries against a Wilbur database
- Parsing of the SPARQL SQL-like syntax into an intermediate s-expression format
- Resolution of query patterns into results tables, which are accessible as lists of hashes for programmatic manipulation
- Output of result lists in human-readable format and in the SPARQL XML query result format
- Evaluation of SELECT, ASK, CONSTRUCT, and DESCRIBE queries (the latter returning unions of CBDs).
twinql is a parser and query engine for the SPARQL RDF query language, built on the Wilbur Semantic Web toolkit for Common Lisp. It is capable of the following: