Quicklisp is a good way to get lisp libraries.
- fare-memoization - fare-memoization is a library for memoizing functions
- inferior-shell - Inferior-shell is a library to control external programs, and write CL code instead of shell scripts
- package-renaming - package-renaming is a library for locally renaming lisp packages
- reader-interception - reader-interception is a library for replacing the lisp reader with your own, so you can define your own syntax or compile other language through Lisp
- rpm - rpm is a library for manipulating rpm packages