- acl-installer - acl-installer is a Debian package written by Kevin Rosenberg that install's Franz's AllegroCL Lisp compiler
- asia - ASIA (ASDF2
- clbuild - clbuild is a shell script helping with the download, compilation, and invocation of Common Lisp applications
- common-lisp-controller - A system for installing Common Lisp libraries and source
- lw-installer - lw-installer is a Debian package written by Kevin Rosenberg that installs Xanalys' Lispworks Lisp compiler
- repo-install - Repo-install is a common lisp package manager that can be used to chase down and download dependencies between common lisp packages
Tools to help installing Lisp implementations and/or libraries.