- ALIW - A Lisp in Wonderland (ALIW) is a wiki software written in Common Lisp, to ease the collaboration on editable web pages
- CL-WIKI - CL-WIKI is a wiki engine for Common Lisp
- CLiki - CLiki is the Common Lisp wiki, a community resource about various topics pertaining to the Common Lisp programming language, as well as a directory of Free Software Common Lisp libraries, implementations, and applications
- The Old Cliki - This is a page about the old version of the wiki software that used to run cliki.net
- XL-Wiki - XL-Wiki is a fork of CL-Wiki that aims to allow applications to modify and extend its functionality in interesting ways
"Wiki" is a class of collaborative hypertext authoring systems. Inspired by the original Ward's Wiki, many Wiki sites and software systems now exist in a variety of languages.