- (On Lisp) by Paul Graham
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs 2nd Edition (SICP) by Abelson and Sussman
- Common Lisp: A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic Computation by David S. Touretzky
- Common Lisp: An Interactive Approach by Stuart C. Shapiro.
- Successful Lisp: How to Understand and Use Common Lisp by David B. Lamkins
- Practical Common Lisp by Peter Seibel
- The Common Lisp Object System MetaObject Protocol
- LISP 1.5 Programmer's Manual by McCarthy et al
- LISP 1.5 Primer by Clark Weissman
- Common Lisp, the Language, 2nd ed by Guy Steele et al
- Common Lisp Interface Manager CLIM II Specification by McKay, York, et al
- Loving Lisp - the Savy Programmer's Secret Weapon by Mark Watson
- Patterns of Software by Richard Gabriel
- Performance and Evaluation of Lisp Systems by Richard Gabriel
- PCLOS Reference Manual by Andreas Paepcke
- Interpreting LISP by Gary D. Knott
- The Programming Language LISP: Its Operation and Applications Berkeley and Bobrow, editors
- Lisp Web Tales A book about lisp web development by pavelpenev
Offline books with web pages:
- ANSI Common Lisp by Paul Graham
- "PAIP", Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp by Peter Norvig
- Lisp in Small Pieces by Christian Queinnec
- Lisp, 3rd ed by Patrick H. Winston and Berthold K. P. Horn
- Object-Oriented Common LISP by Stephen Slade [BROKEN, but available via wayback machine]
- Common LISP Modules. Artificial Intelligence in the Era of Neural Networks and Chaos Theory by Mark Watson.
- Let Over Lambda by Doug Hoyte.
- Land of Lisp by Conrad Barski.
Other interesting things:
- XP. A Common Lisp Pretty Printing System explains how to write better PRINT-OBJECT functions
Lisp books pages on cliki (topic "book"):
- AMOP - AMOP is an acronym used in reference to the book, The Art of the Metaobject Protocol, by Gregor Kiczales, and which was published by MIT Press, 1991
- CLPfAI - Common Lisp Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- CLtL2 - "Common Lisp the Language, 2nd ed" is a book by Guy Steele that describes the state of Common Lisp as it was partway through the ANSI process
- Keene - Common abbreviation for the book "Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp: A Programmer's Guide to CLOS" by Sonya E Keene
- Let Over Lambda - Let Over Lambda is a book about advanced Common Lisp programming techniques written by Doug Hoyte
- Lisp Web Tales - Lisp Web Tales is a book about web development in common lisp, written by pavelpenev
- On Lisp - by Paul Graham
- PAIP - PAIP is short for "Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp"
- SICP - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs