CLUnit is a Common Lisp unit testing framework. It is designed to be easy to use so that you can quickly start testing.
CLUnit provides a rich set of features aimed at improving your unit testing experience:
- Multiple inheritance for test suites allows you to group tests into hierarchies.
- Composes the test results of each test run into a single report.
- Allows redefinition of inline functions and macros without having to redefine your tests.
- Supports composable test suite fixtures.
- Allows for an interactive testing process which gives you access to the test environment.
- Provides visual feeback of the unit test progress.
- Extensible test reporting. Builtin support for default reporting and TAP output.