You can find more information at the cl-containers home page. It's also available in Quicklisp.
The cl-containers package is released under the MIT style license. It requires the following other packages: moptilities and metatilities-base.
Some of the classes included:
- abstract-container (Inherited by all container classes, a good place to put pesky superclasses that you need)
- dlist-container A double-linked list
- dlist-container-node A double-linked list node
- rooted-tree-container (Base class of all trees with roots.)
- sorted-dlist-container (A persistently sorted double-linked list)