Source code: http://github.com/archimag/restas
- Based on Hunchentoot
- Uses cl-routes for mapping URL (without MVC)
- Supports the reuse of web applications as plug-ins
- Pure lisp daemonization with SBCL on GNU/Linux without of GNU Screen or detachtty (tested on Gentoo and Debian)
Currently available restas-plugins
- restas-directory-publisher - plugin for publish directories with optional support AutoIndex and execute CGI-scripts
- restas-planet - plugin for aggregate and publish news feeds
- restas-wiki - simple wiki engine, based on Dokuwiki markup
- restas-colorize - pastebin plugin
A very brief assessment of all web frameworks listed in cliki was carried out in September 2010. This assessment comprised: check websites, download source if available, attempt to compile, review documentation.
The review found that RESTAS was under active development. Documentation was mainly in Russian.