See also web, for other tools.
This XML parser implementation has the following features:
- It works (handling many common XML usages).
- It is very small (the core is about 700 lines of code, including comments and whitespace).
- It has a core API that is simple, efficient and pure functional, much like that from SSAX.
- It supports different DOM models: an XSML-based one, an LXML-based one and a classic xml-element struct based one.
- It is reasonably time and space efficient (internally avoiding garbage generation as much as possible).
- It does support CDATA.
- It should support the same character sets as your Common Lisp implementation.
- It does support XML name spaces.