- cl-irregsexp - cl-irregsexp is a fast regular expression library with a lispy alternative to traditional syntax for text matching
- cl-ppcre - CL-PPCRE is a portable, Perl-compatible regular expression library by Edi Weitz
- pregexp - pregexp: Portable Regular Expressions for Scheme and Common Lisp
- recursive-regex - recursive-regex is a library to extend CL-PPCRE to make regular expression named capture groups dispatch to custom matcher functions and named-expression patterns
- Regex - Regex is a full-featured regular expression compiler and matching engine written by Michael Parker
- terse-ppcre - TERSE-PPCRE aims to make manipulating CL-PPCRE regular expression parse trees easier and more succinct
- The Regex Coach - The Regex Coach is a graphical Common Lisp application which can be used to experiment with (Perl-compatible) regular expressions interactively
Regular Expression (regexp) libraries. See also Text for other parsing and text searching libraries.