I am the author of the following packages:
- xml-psychiatrist, a package for sanity-checking XML
- periodic-table, the periodic table in Lispy syntax
- chemical-compounds, a parser, pretty-printer, and formula weight finder for chemical compounds in a user-friendly syntax. It's a pretty neat use of the META parsing technique.
- Chemboy, described below. It's now asdf-installable and perfectly usable!
- I maintain cl-utilities, a collection of semi-standard utilities that everyone is sick of implementing Greenspun-style.
My email address is email@example.com.