Tue Dec 12
- mod_lisp page created
Sat Dec 9
Fri Dec 8, 2000
- Cut-and-pasted MIT License to the page of that title - Marshall Criswell
Wed Nov 29
Tue Nov 28
- Added pointers to CL-ENVIRONMENT and CL-CONFIGURATION in the CLOCC
Thu Nov 16
- GLOS page created
Tue Nov 7
- LISA page created
Fri Oct 27
Tue Oct 24
- PLisp converts PostScript-in-Lispy-syntax to PostScript.
Mon Oct 23
- Added entry for Common Music Notation
Fri Oct 20
- Added URL to cl-glade entry
- Moved stuff around a lot on the index page
- Moved Documentation to Document to make it easier to add topic markers to pages.
- Added Music topic to contain OpenMusic, Common Music, Common Music Notation, Common Lisp Music
Tue Oct 17
- Updated the Langband entry
Mon Oct 16
Mon Oct 9
- OpenGL Bindings added.
Wed Oct 4
- CMUCL Hints - the start of a collection of miscellaneous CMUCL tips. When there get to be enough of these to be worth sorting out, they can be categorized usefully.
Tue Oct 3
- AllegroServe page - added link to the XML/HTML parsers
Sun Oct 1
Fri Sep 15
- Conduits page created
Important notice - Fri Sep 8
- Sometime this weekend we will experience CLiki Downtime until further notice. Yeah, sucks
Thu Aug 31
- Added a link to the ecfh-gui homepage.
Sun Aug 27
- Added a link to the current ECL-Spain homepage.
Tue Aug 15
- Cleaned up the Uncategorized page; created pages for CRC-32 and Forward Discrete Cosine Transform
- Split this page up into per-month sections
Mon Aug 14
- Much metacontent updated, incrementally over the last few weeks. See Licenses, CLiki Content, Person, etc
Sat Aug 12
- AllegroServe page -- added link to the chat application
Wed Aug 2
- CLORB page updated with link to sourceforge project.