Other possible resources
- FIPA is the Foundation for Intelligent Physical Agents, which is a clearinghouse and interest group. I do not yet know if it has links to CL agent software. It seems to mostly have links to specifications.
- UMBC (the University of Maryland Baltimore County) has an AgentWeb with links to software, etc. I see nothing in CL that is Open Source or academic.
- It seems a sad reflection of CL's slippage in the AI and academic research communities that virtually all of the publicly-available agent-based systems frameworks are in Java.
- The OMAS platform for developing systems of cognitive agents is available here. It is written entirely in Lisp.
- The LISA system has "agent" in its name, but despite this seems primarily aimed at Expert Systems applications rather than agent oriented programming.